Amazon fired first, and with a bazooka. After Black Friday before the hour which took everyone by surprise at the beginning of November, the American giant launched its Black Friday Week this week with dozens or even hundreds of offers. This Wednesday, the vast majority of promos are still available. The most interesting have not moved one iota. Amazon is the merchant with the largest offers to date for the big year-end business transaction. Telephony, computers, laptops and gaming PCs, the world of video games, household appliances and home equipment in the broad sense. Find out below what we found the best in the e-tailer in major product categories.
Amazon offers PCs, computers, tablets
PCs are also affected by these first Black Week offers. These include some nice deals on HP or Asus PCs, for example on the Vivobook range, known for offering a good perceived quality-price-performance ratio for those seeking a compromise between office automation and private activities (photos, videos, etc.). For those looking for ultraportable PCs intended for office use, we can only recommend the offers currently valid on HP Pavilion and Ultraportable PCs.
- Up to -30% on a selection of Windows PCs: see the offers
- Up to -33% on Acer, HP, ASUS and Lenovo laptops: see offers
- Up to -25% on Samsung tablets: see the offers
- Up to 25% off Microsoft Surface computers: see offers
Amazon offers on the gaming world
No PS5 at the rendezvous for the time being at Amazon. On the other hand, you can find promotional gaming PCs or a selection of PS4 games.
- Up to 30% on Playstation games: see offers
- Up to -30% on a selection of PC Gaming: see the offers
- Up to -30% on a selection of PC Gaming screens: see the offers
- Up to -63% on Logitech products: see offers
- Up to -37% on PC gaming accessories: see the offers
- Up to -40% on RAZER accessories: see the offers
Amazon offers smartphones and connected objects
Are you looking for a smarphone for Black Friday 2021? Amazon offers a whole selection for the launch of Black Week. These include offers on the Samsung range, such as the S21 + 5G or the S20 FE. Xiaomi is not left out with in particular a very nice offer that we spotted on the Poco F3, a smartphone that has convinced many testers in recent months. You can also find our selection of Amazon offers on smartphones by clicking directly on the list available below:
- Apple Watch Series 6 on sale: see offers
- Up to -10% on Xiaomi phones: see the offers
- Up to -27% on Samsung smartphones and watches: see the offers
- Up to -250 € on Oppo smartphones: see the offers
- Up to -30% on OnePlus smartphones: see the offers
- Up to -30% on selected Sony Xperia phones: see offers
- Up to 30% off Fitbit smartwatches: see offers
- up to -43% on Jabra headphones and headsets: see offers
Amazon Deals on Vacuum Cleaners
Each year Amazon takes advantage of Black Friday Week to increase offers on vacuum cleaners. And there is something for all tastes and all budgets. The trick is whether you prefer the traditional canister vacuum cleaner, a stick vacuum cleaner for which Dyson has become the benchmark brand or a robot vacuum cleaner that does the job without even having to lift a finger:
- Up to -40% on Irobot, Neato, Rowenta robot vacuum cleaners: see the offers
- Up to -39% on Rowenta, Bosch and Philips vacuum cleaners: see the offers
- Up to -45% on a selection of steam cleaning Bissell, Rowenta: see the offers
- Up to -44% on Rowenta, Philips, Bosch stick vacuum cleaners: see the offers
Amazon TV, appliances, home offers
- Up to -47% on televisions and LG products: see offers
- Up to -25% on selected televisions and monitors: see offers
- Up to -45% on Calor, Philips irons and steam generators: see offers
- Up to -20% on Withings scales and watches: see the offers
- Up to 30% off selected Sony products: see offers
Amazon offers on the kitchen universe
- Up to -40% on Krups, Siemens, Melitta coffee machines: see the offers
- Up to -45% on a selection of Nespresso, L’Or, Senseo capsule machines: see the offers
- Up to -35% on Seb and Bosch products: see the offers
- Up to -40% on kitchen and home products: see the offers
- Up to -44% on Moulinex, Tefal, breakfast: see the offers
Amazon toys, kids deals
- Up to 25% off Dorel and Chicco strollers and car seats: see offers
- Up to 50% off Philips Avent baby products: see offers
- Up to -50% on the Chicco, Pabobo baby room and toilet: see the offers
Amazon offers on the beauty universe
- Up to 50% off Oral-B toothbrushes: see the offers
- Up to 45% off Braun shavers & trimmers: see offers
- Up to 50% off GHD hair removal & hairdressing products, Braun: see offers
- Up to -30% on a health and well-being selection Beurer, Philips: see the offers
- Up to -55% on a selection of Philips shaving, Remington: see offers
Black Friday also applies to Amazon Prime Ligue 1!
To take advantage of Amazon’s Black Friday, a first tip: start by going to the special Black Friday Week page, available here . You can then select the category that interests you the most, for example smartphones or household appliances. Good news, Amazon has also changed its product return conditions. The possibility of return until January 31, which was already in effect in recent days is maintained, as the 4x free financing offer for all customers and all qualifying products.
Amazon has also been offering since midnight this Friday the subscription to its Ligue 1 channel at € 9.99 (instead of € 12.99) for the first 3 months, for any new subscription taken out from November 19 to 29 !
What are the dates of Black Friday at Amazon?
Plenty of offers will be available throughout Amazon Black Friday Week. Other offers will be posted every day during the entire promotional week. The “real” Black Friday will take place on Friday 26 November. We can bet on a peak of promotions on “Black Friday”, for an end to hostilities the following Monday, which generally corresponds to “Cyber Monday“, a last day of “deals” and other broken prices. In 2021, Cyber Monday should take place on Monday, November 29 and mark the end of this great week of reductions.