Summertime means grilling time, and there’s nothing quite like a juicy burger or hotdog straight off the grill. But if you’re new to charcoal grilling, the process can seem a bit daunting. This article will show you how to get your grill started quickly and easily, so that you can start enjoying those summer BBQs in no time!
How to Put Out a Charcoal Grill?
It’s easy to put out a charcoal grill when you know how. Here are some tips to do it quickly and efficiently:
- Use a fire extinguisher: This is the quickest and most effective way to put out a charcoal grill. Just point the nozzle at the fire and discharge the extinguisher.
- Cover the grill with a metal lid or baking sheet: This will smother the fire and starve it of oxygen, causing it to go out.
- Douse the coals with water: This will also smother the fire and extinguish it. However, be aware that dousing the coals with water will create a lot of steam, so use caution when doing this.
- Remove the food from the grill: If there is food on the grill, remove it before putting out the fire. This will prevent the food from being ruined by the water or fire extinguisher chemicals.
- Let the grill cool down completely: Once the fire is out, let the grill cool down completely before attempting to clean it or move it.
1. Shut the grill down
If you’re done cooking on your charcoal grill, it’s important to shut it down properly. Here’s how to do it quickly and efficiently.
2. Remove the ash and charcoal
If you’re done grilling for the day, it’s important to clean out your grill properly. This will help prevent rust and ensure that it’s ready to use next time you need it.
3. Deal with any hot coals
If you’re done grilling for the day and want to get rid of your hot coals, there are a few things you can do.